Thursday 8 November 2012

Experimenting with light graffiti

Earlier this evening one of my group members and I experimented with light graffiti. I already knew how to do this and we had spoken about maybe editing it into the video or just using it for the website or album cover. It is good to do these at the moment because it gets dark quite early :) It is quite magical as it is using light to create rather abstract images. We spelt LOLA and drew some jelly fish and hearts. My group and I had discussed using squiggles in our music video as something that the girl is chasing or in the water shots however I don't actually know if we need them. Here I have edited them into one picture to see just what each of them look like. I feel that some are stronger than others and if we were going to use them in our video we should take more time to make them look a bit better - as this was only a quick experimentation. We were thinking of having another go but this time really trying to perfect L O L A  M A E so that it looks similiar to how we have her logo on the website.. here is a screen shot of how the logo is looking on our website at the moment.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment