Tuesday 13 November 2012

Just a few photos

I've been thinking about artwork for the Digipack and I have edited and picked out some of the best photos taken on the day and made a powerpoint of them. Some of them after editing have come out really well - which surprised me with a few as in the blue colour they weren't as affective. I have made them all black and white which is something we want for our album cover - especially as if we used colour for any of these it would be tinted blue which really doesn't work for our artist or look very affective. We want the photos to be thoughtful, modern, sophiscated but youthful. I feel that I took some strong photos and with the editing as well its made them more powerful and we could definitely use one of these - but I think it is still a good idea to do another photo shoot cause we might get even better photos.





Here are some print screens showing how I edited the photos in PhotoShop. So I got the original photograph uploaded into Photoshop. I then changed it to black and white but not in a one click way in a more specific way where you can change the tones in black and white. These photos showed exactly what I did to each photo, although I didn't change the tones all the same in all of the photos. Lastly I edited the spots out of the photo on the 'healing spot' tool. This makes her skin look flawless which is something we wanted - similar to Ellie Goulding.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment